Frequently Asked Questions
1. Does every unit have an ocean view?
Yes, our building sits parallel to the shoreline and faces west. Every unit has a direct ocean view.
2. How many floors does the Koa Lagoon have?
We are a six story building.
3. What is the difference between a standard and deluxe unit?
A deluxe unit will have had a recent renovation or upgrade of some kind. We do require all units to meet a standard and all units will have the same basic amenities.
4. Is there parking on site?
Yes, there is free parking on site.
5. Do you have a swimming pool and Barbecues?
We have a heated swimming pool and gas bbq picnic area adjacent to the pool area.
6. Are there laundry facilities?
Every unit has a washer / dryer in it.
7. Do you have daily maid service?
No, however upon your departure, the housekeeping service will prepare the unit for the next guest.
8. Do you have air conditioning?
9. Do I need to bring towels and linens?
No, every unit is fully furnished and equipped, including all kitchenware and utensils, iron and ironing board.
10. Do the units have hairdryers?
11. How do I make a reservation?
We require a $250 deposit to confirm a reservation. This may be paid by check or credit card (no Discover).
Full payment is due 21 days prior to arrival.
12. What is your cancellation policy?
There is a $75 cancellation fee on all deposited reservations. If you cancel after full payment, you can forfeit everything unless you have a verifiable medical emergency. In the event of medical emergency there will only be a $50 cancellation fee. We also offer the option of rescheduling your travel dates with no penalty.
13. What are your check-in / check-out times?
Check in time is 2:00pm or later, checkout time is 10:00am. If you have a very late departure, we suggest, for your comfort, that your reservation include that day.
14. Our flight arrives after business hours, how do we get our keys?
Lockbox instructions will be sent with your final, paid in full confirmation.